Les Compaillons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la construction de maisons en paille

AccueilManuel du forumDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Nice to meet you all

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Christy
compaillon néophyte

Nice to meet you all Empty
MessageSujet: Nice to meet you all   Nice to meet you all EmptyMar 05 Aoû 2008, 12:51

Dear readers, my apologies for writing in English. I can read a bit of French and speak a little but writing is too difficult for now. Still learning Embarassed
I have recently bought a small piece of land in Mont Lacaune and am hoping to build a strawbale house there.
Any information is welcome.

People warn me it is very difficult to get a building permit in France now. Every tree, every object is strictly considered.

If anyone has experience with building Paille in a mountainous climate, I'd love to hear about it. Please by all means, write in French and the translation machine will do the magic.

Thank you for your time.
Christy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
3Frontières
apprenti compaillon

Masculin Nombre de messages : 37

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you all   Nice to meet you all EmptyMar 05 Aoû 2008, 17:44

Hi Christy,

Welcome in our small comunity. As I can see you're dutch. May be you can ask Tom Rijven and André De Bouter their both dutch and are part of the most experienced people in building with strawball in France.

Bye,
Seb.
Christy
compaillon néophyte

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you all   Nice to meet you all EmptyMer 06 Aoû 2008, 16:51

Merci bien Seb. Tres gentile.
Christy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you all   Nice to meet you all Empty

Nice to meet you all
Page 1 sur 1